Navraj joined Rumm Employment Law in May 2019 as a Solicitor.
Navraj provides a practical and delivery focused service to her clients. She has a vast amount of experience in representing and litigating against employers and employees including financial institutions, senior employees in the City and private and public sector employers.
Navraj has conducted high quality work for both employers and individuals on contentious and non-contentious matters.
She advises on all employment matters, including:
• avoiding employment tribunal claims;
• grievances and disciplinary matters;
• employee entitlements;
• employment contracts, handbooks and policies;
• family and flexible working rights;
• settlement agreements;
• holidays and sickness;
• dismissals and dismissal procedures;
• equal opportunities;
• discrimination and harassment; and
• bringing and responding to employment tribunal claims;
Navraj's clients have commented that she is "an outstanding solicitor" who provides an "extremely high level of professional service" and that she "puts her client's needs at the forefront."