We are continuing to advise our existing and new clients either remotely or face to face in a safe environment.
Some of the most recent and relevant areas on which we are advising are:
Rishi Sunak's Job Support Scheme
- which employers and employees qualify?
- what are the rules of the scheme for businesses closed due to lockdown?
- what are the rules of the scheme for businesses not closed due to lockdown?
- how does it differ from the furlough scheme?
- what happens if there is not enough work for the employee?
- what if the employee cannot work due to ill health (including Covid)?
We are also advising our clients on:
- the job retention bonus
- the new criminal offence of allowing self-isolating workers to come to work
- injunctions and interim relief
Further advice is being given to our clients on:
Health & Safety Detriments / Dismissals in the time of Coronavirus
- sections 44 and 100 of the Employment Rights Act 1996
- what is meant by 'serious' and 'imminent' danger to health?
- is commuting to work covered?
- are employees entitled to be paid if staying at home under s44?
- how employers should deal with employees who refuse to come into work - the practical answer
Please contact either Navraj Rai (on 07876 140121 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or David Rumm (on 07899 865909 or email@example.com)