NEW SOLICITOR AT EMPLOYMENT LAW
We are very pleased to welcome Hayley Titchner as a Senior Employment Solicitor into our small but exceptionally talented employment law team.
Hayley has a demonstrated track record in employment litigation and other interrelated areas and her joining our firm is an exciting and positive step supporting our expanding presence.
We continuing to advise on the most recent and relevant areas around Covid-19 which includes:
The impact of Covid-19 and returning to work on mental health:
- What is mental health?
- Cause of the increase in mental health issues in the workplace during Covid-19
- Employer’s legal obligations in respect of employees’ mental health
- Employer’s duty from a mental health perspective
- Disability discrimination issues
- Preventing risks from a discrimination and health and safety perspective
- Dealing with mental health issues that employers have not been able to prevent
- Supporting the return to the workplace
We're also advising on IR35 and other interrelated issues.
Please contact either Navraj Rai (email@example.com); David Rumm (firstname.lastname@example.org); Maxine Hemmings (email@example.com); or Hayley Titchner (firstname.lastname@example.org)